Which Printer To Choose According To Use: Shopping Guide With Tips And Recommended Models
With the digitalization of documents and wanting to be “paperless”, the world of printers has been reduced to certain niche markets such as companies or professionals. However, it is a peripheral that is not usually missing at home and where the offer is wide and varied, with models that cost just a few tens of Euros.
Which one to choose then? We help you choose the best printer for home use according to your needs and budget. https://www.kiasuprint.com/common-company-seals-singapore/ provides best digital printing services.
How to choose the right printer
When choosing printer for home, the price should be the element of decision once I have selected several models that meet our main needs. What we should look at before buying a printer has to do with the printing technology, cost of each page, speed, size, functionality and even the type of connectivity. Kiasuprint services help you to get best printing services at reasonable rates.
Types of printer by functionality
The functionality of a printer is the ability to perform different tasks with a single device. In response to this differentiation we can choose:
Basics Printer is one that limits its use to print documents, either with cables or wirelessly.
Refers to printers that add the functions of scanning, copying and, in some cases, faxing. Mandreel provides quality of service to achieve your business goal on a certain industry.
- It can be basic or multifunctional but specially designed for the printing of photographs, admitting paper in photographic format, better printing technology, extra inks with higher quality pigments and higher resolution than basic or non-photographic multifunction.
- The multifunction models are the most abundant in the market for their versatility, and are a temptation for their price almost identical to the most basic models.
- But do not let yourself be carried away by it and if you take into account that you do not scan more than sporadically and that the digitization programs with a single photo of your smart phone have improved a lot, choosing a multifunction means that you will have a more consumed and larger model In general, although in both aspects much progress has been made in recent years and we can already choose very compact multifunction models. If in spite of everything you choose it, make sure that the resolution of the scanner is what you need (in ppp).
Connectivity and screen
- The time when printing required physically having the printer by luck happened by. Except in the most basic models, connectivity has reached the world of printers to facilitate the task and be able to do without cables.
- Of the extra investments in a printer, that has WiFi connectivity is one of the ones that you will most benefit from and will appreciate with time
- Currently the most practical connectivity is WiFi , which is added to the Bluetooth connectivity so that also from a mobile phone and through an app, we can send impressions to make.
- If you do not have a fixed work site, something usual with laptops at home, the investment in a printer model with Wi-Fi connectivity will be one of the things you most appreciate. If you also include technologies to print from a smart phone , you’ll end up using it more than you thought. Also look for Wi-Fi Direct to not depend on an access point, as well as NFC for direct and simple connectivity with smart phones. Visit us online at Mandreel.